Made to Order for a one-of-a-kind Launch,
The Beachlauncher can easily move a 16- to 32-foot boat including fuel and cargo with payloads ranging from 3,000 lbs to 10,000 lbs. Easily operate the Beachlauncher on slope grades of 12% (8:1) soft, rocky/sandy slope or a 25% (4:1) hard surfaced, ramped slope. Individual results and shorelines may vary.
All new Beachlaunchers will have New 2018 Technology
- 6 wheels drive
- Capacity: two personal watercraft up to 3,000 lbs
- Includes: Micro Remote controlled with 600 ft. range
- 10 wheel drive
- Capacity: up to 6,000 lbs.
- Boat lengths 23 to 27 ft.
- Includes: Cedar Wood deck, stairs and Magnum Remote controlled with 600 ft. range
- 10 wheel drive
- Capacity up to 6000 lbs.
- For Double or Tri-toon Pontoon's Customized from 19'-26' in length
- 8 wheels drive
- Capacity: up to 4,000 lbs.
- Boat lengths 16 to 24 ft.
- Includes: Cedar Wood Deck, stairs and Magnum Remote controlled controlled with 600 ft. range
- 12 wheels on six sets of rubber tracks
- Capacity: up to 10,000 lbs.
- Boat lengths 23 to 32 ft.
- Customization for any application
The Beachlauncher’s amazing agility comes from a state-of-the-art, American Made, compact hydraulics system. The system gives The Beachlauncher durability for tough work in shoreline and marine environments, as well as volumetric efficiency for peak power output and enhanced mobility.
All Beachlauncher frames are hot dipped Galvanized for rust protection. The hull bunks are carpeted and adjustable for varying hull sizes. The 4000-H, 6000-H and 10,000-H are complete with a Red Cedar wood deck, railing and stairs.
U.S. Patent Numbers 6,079,729 and 6,341,793 ( Foreign Patents Pending )